All-Access Membership (Monthly)
Unlimited access to all our SAT® resources, including explanations of 25 real tests and live classes, on a monthly membership plan
Get unlimited monthly access to all the digital resources offered by 1600.io at the time of registration, including over 250 hours of expert video instruction on real SAT exams, admission to all of our 1600.io Live online classes and special events (and access to the on-demand library of past sessions), extensive strategy information, our Tools and Resources, and over 700 video explanations for the practice problems and SkillDrills™ in the acclaimed 1600.io SAT Math Orange Book, with more being added all the time.
For the student who plans to be engaged in the SAT test preparation process for less than six months, this all-access membership, billed and automatically renewed on a monthly basis, and cancellable at any time, is our most flexible option. For study plans of six months or longer, our annual membership is a better value.
This membership entitles you to all digital resources currently offered by 1600.io, including:
- Admission to all 1600.io Live online classes and special events and access to the complete on-demand library of past sessions
- Our famous SAT Strategy Course
- 20 courses with over 700 video explanations for the practice problems and SkillDrills™ in our trendsetting 1600.io SAT Math Orange Book, plus autoscoring answer forms (AAFs) with helpful feedback and direct links to videos for each problem
- Access to our ever-growing Tools and Resources module, which includes the following items and more:
- The Reading Section Mistake Analysis and Recommendation Tool (R-SMART™)
- Our proprietary compilation of the details of every history and literature passage that has appeared on any released PSAT or SAT, along with those from Khan Academy; each entry includes a link to the source text from which the excerpt was drawn, with many of those sources available to read online at no cost
- The SAT Math Topic Explorer (SMTEx™)
- Our college essay-writing course
- Courses with question-by-question analysis and explanation of every Math, Reading and Writing question on the following real SATs (US, unless noted):
- Practice Tests 1 through 8
- April 2017 (Maine)
- May 2017
- Oct. 2017 (Practice test 9)
- March 2018
- April 2018 (Maine; also given as May 2018 International)
- May 2018
- Oct. 2018 (Practice test 10)
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019 (US)
- May 2019 (International)
- October 2019
- March 2020
- October 2020
- March 2021
- April 2021
- May 2021 (US)
- May 2021 (International) [coming soon]
- Autoscoring answer forms (AAFs) for every released SAT, allowing instant test scoring and one-click access to video explanations for any of the 4,000+ questions from those tests, along with links to SMTEx and citations to the Orange Book
Get started now!
Frequently Asked Questions
After teaching thousands of students how to reach their potential on the SAT® through conventional in-person tutoring, George wanted to create an SAT resource that could reach a broader audience and provide students with comprehensive, in-depth instruction that they could absorb at their own pace. George achieved this goal by leveraging an innovative approach that shatters the traditional, expensive test-preparation model.
George received a bachelor's degree in mathematics from Yale University. In addition to being admitted to Yale, George was accepted to Princeton, Columbia, Dartmouth, and Johns Hopkins.